Down to Earth






What I did last few days

Dear Bloggy,

I have no idea what am I doing lately. All I know that my schedule was disorganized for a while probably too happy, enjoying the moment and having known that exam has finished. But I took a week break from studies. So last Sunday, I had a wonderful day. Been invited for Kak Maheran's daughter, Ainan, birthday party and dinner at Dr. Sung's house. Here are some pictures taken during Ainan's birthday party. I bought her a t-shirt from Marks & Spencer. Hopefully will fit her well.


This is the family who organized the party for their beloved daughter, Ainan.


Pretty little kids


The cute Ainan.


Other kids as the guest.

And yesterday, I received a part-time job offer in an agency in town which recruited for assistant in catering industry. Honestly, I have no idea what exactly the job should be but according to the agency, I just need to help in the kitchen and serve food for people. I guess that should be alright for 3 days per week. At the same time, I have started some basic reading for my disertation on European Competition Network. Also, still waiting for feedback from Dr. Michael my supervisor, which really scared me. I really hope to hear some good news about it. huhuhu
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment