Down to Earth






I've been tagged again!

Dear Bloggy,

Previously, I've been tagged by Shadni in LJ to list down 8 things about me. Again, I've been tagged by Ikmal in his wordpress journal. So here goes about myself:




1. I love to SMILE?
-It's true. I have no idea why my face always look like it's smiling when actually I didn't smile. There's one time my friend told me that she saw I was smiling when I'm reading a textbook. I repeat, a textbook not novel or comics. Even, my mom said that when I was sleeping, I smiled. Weird right? Probably, I'm naturally born to smile but have no idea where did I get the smiling genetic from.

2. I like to think.
-I'm a thinker. Sometimes, people said I'm blurr during a conversation when actually I'm not because I was thinking. The thing is I don't know what I'm thinking off. Huh?

3. I love food and cooking.
- To me, food is not only essential things, it's kinda my interest to eat and munch. When I'm bored, has nothing to do at home, I will search for food and eat! Or else I'll cook. I see cooking as part of arts. Sometimes, I look for cooking recipe in internet but I don't actually follow the instructions. In fact, I love to alter the taste and smells according to my instinct. Cool right?

4.I'm clumsy and careless.
-I might look like I'm a peferctionist and a detail person but actually I can be very clumsy and careless. It all depends on my mood and when I'm starving!

5. I'm an observer and sometimes critical.
-I love looking at people and what they are doing. So beware of my eyes when I'm around because when I started to observe you and found something fishy about you, I'll start thinking critically about you. hehe.

6. I don't like to jump into conclusion.
-What I mean by this is that, when someone comes to me and talks about other people, I don't easily influence by her/his statements. I always think first and try to seek the truth under my own eyes. Thats why, my mom always think I'm stubborn, because when she said "no", I want my own reason why is it is a "no".

7. I'm healthy concious.
-This is damn true. I'm always worried about myself physically and mentally. For example, when my skin looks so dry, I will quickly look for solution. When I'm overweight, I will start going for exercise (I don't trust diet cos I love eating). When I'm emotionally unstable, I will look for friends, to make sure I'm fine.etc

8. I'm independant person.
-Yes, I'm a little childlike but I know I'm independant and don't like to be dependant nor I like dependant people. Independant in my point of view means that having my own stand (which is reasonable) etc.


Now I tag another 8 people:

1. Ifan
2. Kelvin
3. Reena
4. Yana
5. Wang Wen
6. Noreen
7. Nadira
8. Vicky

P/S: I just copy and paste the one I've done in LJ (A Piece of Cake) hehehe
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment