Down to Earth






Oh Well...

Dear Bloggy,

I'm in the library right now so sleepy that I have to take a break. I read Tun Dr Mahathir latest post on 'Kesetiaan kepada UMNO' and wanted to comment to his post. Then suddenly, thinking about what my father told me about being carefull with my comments as currently the Government is sponsoring my studies and they might thought that I'm against them. I'm just thinking why do they always think in that way because giving a scholarship is a welfare job to the people. Malaysia is a democratic country and of course Malaysians have say in order to improve the system. I really hope that people can start to change their mind set because we are getting globalise. If the people in the Government itself can't be open minded there would be some trouble in the next few years.

P/S: I'm only 23 years old. I'm quite concern about Malaysia and the welfare of the next generation. Political chaos is continuing and welfare of the people is neglected.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment