Down to Earth






Exam Over!!!

Dear Bloggy,

I'm making an announcement that finally, I've done with my exam! Yay! However, not very satisfy with today's exam on International Sales and Carriage Goods by Sea. I found that one of the sub-question for Carriage Goods by Sea quite difficult and took quite a lot of time for me to think whats the possible solution for the problem. Anyway, what is over is over, just hope for the best. Tawakal saje lah (Cross fingers and pray hard).

I was damn tired today but I managed to make bake pasta for myself and invited Lucia, Wang Wen and Chiung Hui to try my pasta. Yummy!
This my bake pasta. Anyone wants my recipe?

At the same time, Chiung Hui, Wang Wen and me made some discussion about our Europe trip to Spain and now we are planning to add another country into our trip, Portugal. Really can't wait. My job is to look at the cheapest transportation for our trip. Chiung Hui has studied alot about Spain and gave suggestion of the route and I will do the same soon. Now, very exausted.

Later in the evening, we caught Wang Wen to blow her postponed Birthday Candles. Well, actually her birthday was last Sunday but she was so popular that we had to queue in order to celebrate her birtday.


The Birthday Girl


Wang Wen was making a wish! (I wonder what it is hmm...)

So...
As the exam is over, I am going to start my disertation and will also try to start posting my very first entry for my new abandoned blog "Malaysia and Antitrust Law". Wish me luck!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5 June 2008 at 13:39, Blogger Vanita Kaneson said...

Lol at the last picture! If Wen sees your editing, she's going to kill you! hehe!    



At 5 June 2008 at 16:26, Blogger Sakura said...

LOL she said I'm genius?!    



» Post a Comment