Down to Earth






Suspicious

Dear Bloggy,

In the library, I'm taking a rest from reading.

Just recently, I witnessed something but I'm not sure whether I should tell that person or not. Well, it's normal for the people here to just leave their things in the library while they'll go some where else to have a break. So, there was a couple who left their things which quite near me.

While I was listening to my mp3 player I saw a black girl (nigel obviously) was passing by twice around the area I was studying. I was looking at her suspiciously wondering why on earth is she using this way when there is another way she could use. Then, the third time she came again and stopped at where the couple had leave their things. I saw her looking and holding one of the papers on the table. I was confused because I never see her sitting there before and I know that the white bag belongs to the guy.

Hmm... I'm curious myself because probably the guy might have gave consent to the black girl to look at his notes? Still wondering whether I should tell him or not.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment