Down to Earth






Do I look like Indian?

Dear Bloggy,

Yesterday evening, I went for swimming alone. While I was swimming, I saw a small girl swam underwater and waved at me. I waved at her back. She came to me and I had to stop swimming because I guess she wanted to talk to me. "Are you from India?" she asked. I was like "woot?!" but of course I replied her politely, said no that I'm from Malaysia. She is 9 years old and from China. She came to UK when she was very young. Her mother can't speak English properly so she acts as a translator. It was nice to meet her although sometimes I think she acts too mature for a 9 year old kid. Anyway, I still can't believe someone can expect me from India. Do I look like one? In fact, that girl was not the first person who asked me the same question, even Gaurav too when the first time I met him. Sigh... Please, I need 'fair & lovely'. LOL ^_^
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 23 May 2008 at 07:18, Blogger Purple Martini said...

LOL. No you don't!

I got the same comment from this Mainland Chinese girl too, except that she thought i was a Malay, because i'm tanner than most local or Mainland Chinese girls.    



At 23 May 2008 at 08:14, Blogger Sakura said...

LOL ^_^ You know, I was shocked when they said that.    



» Post a Comment