Down to Earth






Nazmi came

Dear Bloggy,

Unexpected guest, my old friend Nazmi came to visit me yesterday. Not a very good day for him cos Norwich was raining heavily. But anyway, I bet he was happy with the "nasi lemak" plus "teh tarik" ala English style I made for him. We chatted, gossiping about things and friends. Can't believe that time has passed by so quickly and everyone is growing up to be an adult, more mature and holding more responsibility. Nazmi said he missed the student life and I am going to miss the student life too.

However, I think being a postgraduate student is not the same as during the high school or undergraduate experience. The people that you are mixing are different as not all postgraduate students are the same age as you. They might be older and quite rare to find those who are younger or even the same age. I had some problem when the first time I enter the masters course. Is not about the course that giving me the problem but is about mixing around with much mature students who already have their career and wiser in terms of thinking. After a while, they seem to accept me the way I am and the same goes for me I seem to get used to them. In fact, I love to talk to these mature students especially in getting advice about career and life. They will share with me. I guess it's just the question about time in trying to get use to certain environment which is new and alien to you.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment