Down to Earth






The Last Goodbye

Dear Bloggy,

I'm sad :(
I just came back to bid farewell to Ema. She's moving from her flat in UEA for good and I might not see her next academic years as I'm coming back to Malaysia. We chatted alot just now and felt so nice to have known each other. She gave me a dolphin sculpture (it is cute) and theraphy tea bags (the Hibiscus is one of my favourites!). And I gave her Malaysian calender with Islamic, Chinese and Gregory calculation on it. She likes it. After hugging her, I felt like crying but I controlled myself and just walked away back to my flat.

P/S: Now I don't feel like sending Vanita in the airport cos I'm scared that I might end up with tears. huhuhu
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5 June 2008 at 13:38, Blogger Vanita Kaneson said...

Alamak! Now I am surely going to cry too! =*(    



At 5 June 2008 at 16:25, Blogger Sakura said...

Eh, how come you have blogger account???    



» Post a Comment