Down to Earth






Wednesday with Friends

Dear Bloggy,

Finally, I'm back home and can have a rest.

Since this afternoon I've been out in town. First, I had lunch with my friend, Nazmi who has been staying here for 3 days and today he went back to Bristol. So, before that he treated me lunch in Wagamama, a Japanese restaurant near Chapelfield. Well, at first we thought of having chinese meals for lunch but when we went there, the shop has closed down. Luckily, we found Wagamama around the corner. I ate seafood ramen (I thought it was delicious) and ice peach tea. Later, I accompanied him to the tourist centre to get some souvenirs. Around 6pm, I was back home to pray and got ready to go out with Ema and her friends.

I had dinner at 7pm in a vegetarian restaurant known as Pulse in town. The place is simple but posh. The four of us, Ema, Emily, Willy (Ema's cousin. I felt regretted for not taking picture with him cos he's cute LOL) and me ordered 3 course meals. We had spring role as starter, South African vege curry as main meal(except Emily she ordered something else other than curry because she dislikes spicy food) and pudding as the desert. Oh my God! After I ate those food, I felt my tummy going to explode! Imagine, I just had the ramen which I'm sure not yet digest and later had the 3 course meals. Wow!

Anyway, we chatted until around 10pm and had to make a move as the shop was closing. I had a wonderful time, really. I took some pictures with Ema and Emily, probably this would be the last time to see them as they are going back home soon after their exams next week while I'm going back to Malaysia in September.


Intoducing Ema. I knew her from the library induction when the first time I came to UEA. She is a first year undergraduate student in Philosophy. I have been hang out with her several time throughout this year. She is my movie buddy for every Thursday night in UEA. She is special, very spirited person and nice company to be with. I'm going to miss her alot. By the way, ignore my shutting eyes face, it's horrible but I like it.


And this is Emily. I knew her from Ema because they live in the same accomodation. She is a first year undergraduate medic student. This was my first time to hang out with her (hmmm...and will be last I guess). She is cool. Seriously. She is younger than me but she talks like a mature person. I bet she can be a good doctor someday. Again, ignore my horrible hair, blame to the strong wind in Norwich

You know, sometimes I feel a bit sad because have to leave UK for good. I wish I have more time to spend with my friends here. At the same time, I miss my friends in Malaysia too. Well, thats how life goes. Like Q said "cherish the moment with the person(s) as much as we can when time allow us too".

Good night!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment