Down to Earth






"Headache"

Dear Bloggy,

Tomorrow I'm off to Newcastle for 3 days. My schedule these days suddenly becoming very pack with conferences, gathering and appointments. After Newcastle, I'm coming down to London then later Coventry. When I get back to Norwich more conferences and school trip to Kentwell. Sigh...

My disertation? Don't ask. I haven't write anything yet but just read some basic things of my topic and guide book of writing a disertation. This will give me some ideas of how to structuring my presentation in writing so it's kinda a good thing to do before starting to write.

What else, well yesterday evening I went for a party. I've been invited by Gaurav. The party was meant for one of his housemates birthday. It's a suprise party and she didn't know about it of course. So, there was a bit of emotional aura was going on during the party. Vanita and me were almost wanted to cry, touched by the suprise scene too! Anyway, we didn't stay long for dancing because, we were quite tired of the day activities and decided to go to bed early.

Unfortunately, I didn't cos after I came back, Wang Wen excitedly told me that she has solved the visa problem for Chiung Hui and hers. I was happy for her. You see, for some people from other countries they need a visa called Schengan which sometimes maybe very costly to go to any European countries. For Malaysians, we are consider lucky as we don't need to apply this visa.

Alright then, since I'm writing this early in the morning, I really hope my days will turn out well.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment