Down to Earth






Fire Drill

Dear Bloggy,

It's 3.44am now. I was sleeing peacefully and had a wonderful dream. Then in my dream I heard the sound of a bell and I looked everywhere for that sound. Suddenly, I accidently woke up and found myself still in my room with a very loud noise. I told myself, "it's impossible, I can't be imagined, at this hour???" I covered myself with my duvey but few seconds after that I gave up because that sound was very irratating. Took my jacket and went out with Doris who happened standing in front of my door to wake me up. We went out together and saw some other people from some other flats outside, were waiting for the security to shut down the fire alarm.

And right now, I couldn't sleep. The good thing is the fire drill has woke me up for the subuh prayer, even better than my alarm clock. hehehe.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment