Down to Earth






Special Mails from Abroad

Dear Bloggy,

I checked my UEA inbox today and received this message:


There is an item of mail in the Post Room, which requires a signature. We
believe that this piece of mail is yours could you please call in to collect
it as soon as possible, you will need to bring this to the attention of the
post room staff and have your campus card with you.


So I rushed to the post room and suprised by a parcel (I knew from who) from Malaysia and a card from Tokyo, Japan. Very touched by these mails. These what I got from the box I unwrapped:


All these in one box?!

I texted him saying thanks, was really touched by the meaning hidden from every gift I got. This what he said:


The socks are meant to keep me warm as my feet are easily cold while the black and white represent the ying and yang which is our symbol. Hehehe.


This one? Sigh... it is a bone for cat. No comment.


The book is a temporary replacement of him so that my life will be simpler when he is not around.


The mouse is a symbolic between us. He said because of the click of the mouse that the two of us get well with each other until today.


And finally this has a message from him. Simple and sweet.

Also, unexpectedly I received a card from my best buddy from Tokyo, Japan.


Hehehe..he sent me a Christmas card or a Birthday card? Confused!

Thank you very much. My eyes were in tears when I got these, too happy ^_^
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11 July 2008 at 09:12, Blogger Erlissa Global said...

woooott??!!!    



At 11 July 2008 at 14:10, Blogger Sakura said...

Ape woot nyer???    



» Post a Comment