Down to Earth






Will be Away Again

Dear Bloggy,

By tomorrow, I'm off to London for 3 nights then off to Conventry for a day trip and back in Norwich on the 3rd of July.

Time is really moving fast, without realizing left only 2 months for me to complete my disertation. Currently, I'm just on/off with my disertation, making notes and collecting materials as much as I can.

For yesterday, I attended a BBQ party. The party meant to celebrate six people's birthday who borned in June. There were many food from chicken, prawns BBQ marinated with Satay ingredients, Ais Kacang, Pasembor, Fried Rice, Mushroom soup noodles and many more. The best thing was there was CENDOL PULUT! Oh my God, I felt so blessed! After a long time, I was craving for Cendol. Finally, got to eat alot yesterday. I brought back some Cendol and let Wang Wen tried, she loved it.


I ate a lot of this. It is called Cendol, popular desert from Malaysia.


Variety of Malaysian food.


The chicken portions marinated in Satay ingredients were really tasty.

Many people came yesterday, it was kinda get together party too among Malaysians in Norwich. From older people to young ones, were enjoying the afternoon until evening. I came back quite late yesterday, stayed in the party from 3pm to 10pm. Thanks to Yana, one of the hosts who invited me and thanks to Amir for giving me a lift in his car.



A slide shows of pictures taken by myself.

P/S: I already starting to miss Vanita. Can't wait to meet her in London tomorrow!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3 July 2008 at 08:13, Blogger Purple Martini said...

I love your new outlook! =)

Gosh all the malaysian food. especially the cendol. I want! LOL.    



At 4 July 2008 at 00:44, Blogger Sakura said...

Yeah the cendol really nice :) Thanks for the compliment Reena.    



» Post a Comment