Down to Earth






Vanita's Farewell Dinner

Dear Bloggy,

I'm sad. Yes, I know Vanita will come back here again in September but I will miss my gossiping buddy just next door. huhuhu. Yesterday, all of us, Rita, Lucia, Wang Wen, Chiung Hui, Doris and me made a plan to treat her in a nice restaurant in Norwich before she goes back to Singapore. I asked Vanita to decide either Chinese or Thai food and she favoured Thai food. So, all of us met up in Thai River near the Riverside in Norwich. The restaurant is designed in a boat shape and it's really located at the Riverside. Therefore, you feel like you are on ship when you entered the restaurant. The nicest thing was that, we dominated the whole upper deck. This really gave us privacy to chat and laugh as loud as we can. The food were really good and tasty. Everyone seems to enjoy it very much especially me because I paid the most. I ordered seafood pad prid, tom yam, som tum and jasmine rice.


Some of the food we ordered.


I was enjoying my Thai pudding. Yummy yummy!

My favourite was the special Thai pudding made from banana served with coconut ice cream. The banana pudding reminds me of our Malay traditional desert called "Lepat Pisang". The taste of banana really go with the taste of coconut.


My friends were enjoying themselves too!

The others ordered the famous Thai green curry and Thai noodles. Chiung Hui's dish was the spiciest, I think. I have no idea what he choosed and he seems not to enjoy his food that much.


This picture is so warm. I think I'm going to miss this moment a lot.

P/S: To Vanita, I really hope she enjoys her days here in Norwich especially with us naughty people around. hehehe.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 26 June 2008 at 18:04, Blogger le-tegra said...

hey..nice pics~
i felt better after the semester ended and when i went back to msia last weekend.
its like overstress and then i had all these bad dreams. weird right?
but really thanks for your concern :)    



» Post a Comment