Down to Earth






She has moved out.

Dear Bloggy,

Last week, Lucia told me that she planned to move to new accomodation in the UEA Village due to her personal reasons. I have no idea why I was a little bit angry with her. Because I really don't get it, it's like only less than 2 months and she's moving? And besides, since she starts working, we seldom meet each other even in the flat. So, today, she moved out. I didn't help her at all because was still a little upset with her. However, I was even more sad when I found a gift bag hang outside my door with a birthday note.


Notes from Lucia.


My gift! Thanks, Lucia :)

I felt touched and almost wanted to cry. But luckily Ken was around for dinner to cheer me up. He cooked for me and bought me a chocolate cheesecake. I cooked one dish for him too and he liked it!

Anyway, I texted Lucia saying thanks for the gift. I'm going to miss her.

P/S: Quote of the day "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us" (Alexander Graham Bell)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment