Down to Earth






My friends

Dear Bloggy,

These days, my friends have been trying to cheer me up with jokes, cooking etc. Even yesterday, Chiung Hui made a dumpling party for me to cheer me up. Wang Wen said that these days, I look depressed and thinner. She said I have changed from a cheerful person to gloomy. Even some of my friends who are in Malaysia been emailing and messaging me asking me to be strong. I think I'm grateful because I have people around me who is caring and loving.

All I can say to them is that, yes I am trying my best to be strong, to focus with study etc. However, it takes time for me because to fall in love is easy but to forget it makes me crazy. Day and night I keep praying to God asking God to give me strength to survive.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 25 February 2008 at 13:50, Blogger Windchaser said...

ernie, be strong. but with your personality, i don't think i'll need to worry much. take care!    



At 25 February 2008 at 16:31, Blogger Sakura said...

haiyo! what do you mean by my personality huhuhu.    



» Post a Comment