Down to Earth






Malaysia Here I come.

Dear Bloggy,

This is the first time I did some craziest thing in my whole life! I've bought a flight ticket back to Malaysia. Actually I do really miss home a lot after all the fight I had with my ex-boyfriend. And I think I need to go back and refresh myself with my friends and families around me. Also, I would like to appologise to Kak Niza and Ikmal because of this sudden decision. I know I'm selfish but I have too just for this moment I really need my families with me. Sigh... Probably I'll buy something back from Malaysia for them. Feel little guilty though because everything has almost plan for the easter holidays. Sigh...

Good news today, Prof. Mullis not feeling well today so the class is cancelled! Yahoo!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 17 February 2008 at 07:44, Blogger le-tegra said...

hey ernie,
how ahve u been doing?hope all are alright with you. just know your priorities as a student ok?

cheers,    



At 18 February 2008 at 10:29, Blogger Sakura said...

thanks kelvin =)    



» Post a Comment