Down to Earth






Dilemma

Dear Bloggy,

I'm in dilemma. I've met Pinar Akman. She said if it is possible for me to take an extra credit, she requested me to enroll in Advanced Competition. She said it would be an advantage for me. Later, she emailed me again saying that even if the General Office didn't allow me to take up extra credit, I can still join the class. Actually, before she emailed me I've talked to the General Office staffs and they told me I can do that if it is approved by another department which I can't remember what is called who has the discretion regarding this matter. But, the staffs advised me to talk to Robert Heverly, my personal advisor. I've emailed Robert and he replied saying that the Law School never allow students to take more credits which mean it's totally impossible. However, he suggested me to take the regular disertation which only take 30 credit hours and take up the Advanced Competition Class.

Ok, now I'm a little confuse myself. I mean the decision depends on what I want. I just don't know which one should I choose. I mean what is the advantage/disadvantage of taking 60 credits disertation and the advantage/disadvantage of taking 30 credits disertation and another 30 credits of advanced competition. I mean, Pinar has allowed me to attend the class without being assessed. So, should I change my current position or not? Sigh...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 17 January 2008 at 12:41, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

who is his pinar akman?..student or staff or lecturer?..adv. competition law tu penting ke    



At 17 January 2008 at 13:48, Blogger Sakura said...

pinar akman tu phd student and also adeknyer lecturer. advanced competition tu bagusnyer involved dgn research papers.    



» Post a Comment