Down to Earth






Upcoming Barcelona Trip

Dear Bloggy,

Easter holidays are coming soon and I have made some plan to go to Barcelona, Spain. I think this is the most difficult trip I ever made because I hardly know anything about Spain. Plus the name of attractions never ring me a bell unlike Eiffel Tour, Disneyland, Vatican City etc. Everything in Spain is new to me so I have to carefully search on the net and read guide book about the attraction. However, the most interesting thing about Spain it's beautiful and I really can't wait to go there!

Another update about me is that I'm emotionally unstable after had a fight with my boyfriend. Well, honestly I really have no idea what is my status now, single or not. But, deep in my heart, I still love him. Sigh... What to do? Just move on and look ahead. Trying to be as positive as I can, can't deny that sometimes I cried badly. I pray that everything will go smoothly this year. Amin.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment