Down to Earth






Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Dear Bloggy,

Yesterday I had a Chinese New Year Eve dinner in my flat. 14 people attended the dinner organised by my Flatmates and me. The dinner was lovely and I really enjoyed eating different types of chinese foods from main meal to sweet desert. Among all foods, my favourite was the desert made from coconut milk, sagu mixed with sticky rice ball (inside filled with peanuts). It's awesome! Some of my flatmates presented a magic trick to entertain the guests. But it didn't work well because they are not expert. Hehehe. Some enjoyed playing card games and the others chatted and laughed with each other. It was a nice atmosphere which last almost midnight! Everyone was very tired in the end. However, we were happy and felt blessed with the foods.


Bamboo Napkin Made by Chiung Hui.


Menu of the Dinner.


Food!!!


Us! Enjoying the food as much as we can.


Chatting and eating.


Yummy! This was my favourite desert!


He tried to impress us with magic trick. But, failed.


Black Jack?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment