Down to Earth






Dilemma Solved!

Dear Bloggy,

As I told you before in my previous entry that I was having some dilemma in choosing the right subjcets etc. After discussing with Robert Heverley, my personal advisor, I've decided to remain to my current subjects and voluntarily attend the Advanced Competition class. I've also talked to Pinar Akman and explained my situation and she said that it's fine, but it's just that she doesn't want me to be left behind. So sweet of her :)

Another suprise news for today is that I received a postcard from Dr. Arianna, my ex-lecturer during undergraduate. Feel very happy and much more confidence with my LLM programme after reading the postcard because I can feel that everybody is supporting me. All I can say is THANKS!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment