Down to Earth






What a good day...

Dear Bloggy,

It was a sunny day today and my luck was as good as the sun. What am I talking about? Anyway, I've submitted my emphirical method coursework at 2pm. In time. Yay! One more and the last coursework to go! Can't wait to start but lazy (huh?) Nothing much to say just feel like telling everyone I've successfully finished the statistic coursework!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 25 January 2008 at 04:09, Blogger Purple Martini said...

Are you doing a business course?

I totally understand the liberating feeling after submitting my statistics core assignment last year!    



At 25 January 2008 at 17:45, Blogger Sakura said...

no i'm doing competition law. but we need to learn economics too so statistic is quite useful.    



» Post a Comment