Down to Earth






Down

Dear Bloggy,

I couldn't sleep. Seriously, I've been crying every night for these three days after I know the fact that I'm officially single now. Part of me so sad because I still love him while another part of me feel like kicking his ass off because I'm angry that he gave up so easily. I mean the actual reason that he wanted us to be friends because his parents against our relationship. When I read his email, I wish I could blown up at him because he should realize that my parents have been against in the past three years and I never give up, instead keep standing up for love and keep encouraging my parents to accept him. How coward he is? Plus, his reason is similar to Roger(my first boyfriend) when he broke up with me and in the end I found that he has another girl.Sigh...

Of course I didn't reply his email harshly. In fact, I replied in a peaceful manner because firstly, I was preparing myself mentally and physically for my afternoon presentation and secondly, I'm just tired of dealing with this kinda guy (I know I'm smarter than him). C'mon, be a grown up! Whatever it is, just leave to God. Like the Malay always say "kalau ada jodoh tak ke mana". Yeah right. Saying is really easy but I'm still feeling so down and tears keep running out of my eyes. I'm trying my best to be as positive as I can. At times, I'm thinking of going for a counselling service for like few days,weeks or maybe months to get some professional theraphy. You know, I'm a postgraduate student now and having a stable emotional is essentially important. Well, will see about that. Probably, I'll discuss with Vanita and see whats her opinion.

This is really a RAT year (and I was borned in a RAT year) which mean a bad luck year for me. Everything will turn upside down according to Wang Wen's prediction about people who were borned in RAT year. I don't really believe it but just aware of it by praying to God to give luck everytime. Even though my days have been upside down, yesterday was my lucky day because I've got a supervisor. It's Pinar Akman. Cool right? How do I got her as my supervisor? Hmm... long story.

Anyway, right now I'm thinking of reading my Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince to make me fall asleep.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 13 February 2008 at 02:11, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

My dearest sis,

Fully understand how u feel right now?... Alg went through it before, remember?.. No words can console u at this period of time... but I do believe u are a survivor.. Time has definitely proven so!!! Be strong sis!! If that is the reason he's using, then he definitely doesn't deserve u!!!U are worth a million times better than that.

Cheer up sis!!!.. I know u can overcome this and your right prince charming is still out there to be discovered...hehe...Never give up!    



At 18 February 2008 at 10:29, Blogger Sakura said...

YUP!!! thank you =)    



» Post a Comment