Down to Earth






Kazakstan's Party

Dear Bloggy,

This evening I had a wonderful time. Thanks to Jannat and Samal for inviting me to their Kazakstan's Party. They said it's their way of celebrating their independence day recently. Kyoko was there too cos I invited her. She helped me to find Room A, so I thought it wouldn't be nice for not telling her. Samal and Jannat said it doesn't matter, anyone can come to the party. I made new friends during the party. I met Alia, Aisha, Jo, Emir, Ola, Sertug, Betty and many more! They came from different part of this world from Turkey, German, Portugal, Nigeria, Japan etc. I learnt about Kazakstan's culture and its history from the documentary shown that evening. Also, we had quiz about Kazakstan and other sort of game. I won the second game and a bar of Kazakstan chocolate. I think I'm going to keep the wrapping paper of the chocolate bar once I've finish eating the chocolate. I came back around half 10 and Ola accompanied me back home. It was a simple and lovely party.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment