Down to Earth






Cambridge Trip

Dear Bloggy,

I just came back from the University trip to Cambridge. This was my second time to Cambridge; therefore I'm not that very excited about the place. What makes my day fun was that I made new friends. On the journey to Cambridge, I met a lady named Maria from Mexico. She sat beside me. She's around Along's age. Very beautiful and friendly lady. We talked a lot until we got so tired on the bus. Because there was nothing else to do really. The journey was a bit boring actually but luckily I met her, I overcome my boredom. Also, I met Jo, a Malaysian lady from Sarawak. She's nice too.

The trip was ok but maybe I've been to Cambridge so I didn't care much about the place. Vanita seems not to enjoy the trip that much. Maybe she felt cold cos she didn't wear her coat. Meanwhile, Lucia was enjoying herself taking lots and lots of pictures. I really have no idea what kinda pictures she took.

Feeling very tired now but I still have more readings to be done.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment