Down to Earth






Where's my energetic soul gone?

Dear Bloggy,

I don't know why today, my mind and soul feels like not in my body. I felt like I'm dreaming all the time. Even in my classes today, I wasn't that really concentrate. What happened to me?! I really felt frustrated thinking about it. Luckily Joy treated me for dinner, my mood enlightened a bit. I guess this must be the impact of the Cambridge trip. I think I shouldn't go for a weekend trip to distance places. It makes me tired and this exausted feelings dragged till my weekdays. Oh Gosh!

At the same time, I'm happy that finally I'm done with the Happy Birthday Project for Aswad. He said the video was awesome! hehe. It was my first time making movie actually. It was quite fun doing it and I wish to do it again for someone special. Maybe for my mom? OK better get done with my readings for tomorrow.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment