Down to Earth






Life goes on...

Dear Bloggy,

I had a moody weekends, which means my mood swing all the time. Sometimes I felt so happy and another time I felt so down. Maybe it's because I'm having period. However, my mood enlighten a bit after baking some cookies with Vanita. The cookies were ok but not as I've expected it should be. A bit chewy... I think we could try again some other time.

On Monday evening, I enjoyed myself in my second belly dance class. It was nice and I think I'm starting to develop an interest in this dance. Honestly, I really looking forward for the next class. Thanks to Pak Lah for increasing my allowance up to 97%. At least with this such big amount of money, I can make use of it to attend dancing classes which I have never had any chance to learn in school. But at the same time, I need to make sure I study and doing my homework consistently.

So far my studies have been going well. I understand what I've learned in classes. It just that I couldn't finish my reading for every week on time. I don't know how to solve this problem because I think I get tired and exausted so easily. Am I not fit? What I do now is that I will try to allocate my time; balancing time for entertainment and time which I can maximise my reading. Hopefully, this will help me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment