Down to Earth






Long time ago...

Dear Bloggy,

Long time ago, I used to have a blog with the same blog name 'saiteru o hana' which means beautiful flower in japanese. My friend gave me that name and I always love it. Then, I deleted that blog because of time commitment, and hardly maintain it. No new posts for ages so I decided to delete it. Today, I feel like writing again and started a new one. Thanks to the blogspot for still keeping my old account and I managed to trace back.

Ramadhan is going to over and I feel so excited that Syawal is coming soon. This will be my fourth time to spending my eid in Great Britain. Honestly, I kinda miss the raya in Malaysia. I tried to forget my sadness by keeping myself busy. But each time I listen to the raya songs, tears would easily drop from my eyes. I realized that is the magic of eid mubarak. It always make us feel touch somewhere deep in this heart. All I wish that I won't forget how I celebrate it that no matter where I am, I will always remember it.
« Home

» Post a Comment