Down to Earth






Hari Raya

Dear Bloggy,

Supposedly Raya is on Saturday but I think maybe the Anak Bulan can be seen now and thats why the Raya is today. I had a great time yesterday. Ema cooked vegetarian meals for me and in fact last night was the last fasting for this year Ramadhan. We went to watch movie together after that and I had a great time with Ema. She is a good companian to be with. Also, I spent my night in Kak Syam's house. Helped her to prepare Hari Raya foods. She made lontong and rendang. It was delicious. Made me misses home made foods so much. Early in the morning today, both Kak Syam and her husband drove me to Aunty Fisha's house. What a small world. Aunty Fisha is Yat's aunty. They were all nice and I'm glad to meet them. Well, there are not much things to tell really about what happened on my first day raya here. However, my first day raya turned out to be very simple and enjoyable. Although, the celebration was not as amazing as in Malaysia, in my heart I kinda feeling happy that today is Raya.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment