Down to Earth






Good News and Bad News

Dear Bloggy,

Before I proceed to town this morning, I just want to write what happened yesterday after I came back from ESRC. I received a bad news from Liverpool. Ijam told me that Mambo is having a mental breakdown and has been submitted into the hospital. His parents are with him now. I hope he will get better. I contacted Ijam to consult him about Mambo's debt with Abah. Ijam paid on behalf of him; I saw the amount of £20 credited in my bank account. Honestly, I really respected what he did for Mambo. I think Mambo should now realized who is his fair-weather friends and who is isn't. I prayed to God that Mambo will get better and starts his new life. I know God is angry with him but on the other hand it shows that God actually loves him.

Ok, now the good news was I passed my PTD test. Along said PTD is normally are governed by high class people(i.e. the intellectual etc) and she said "adek ni kira teror la dapat pass test tu". Hehe. I was happy because the test proves that my IQ is still at the acceptance level (I know I'm not genius) even though I didn't prepare for the test.

ALright then, I'm going to town now to get a new pair of shoes for Raya.
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment