Down to Earth






Ladybirds attack!

Dear Bloggy,

Not everything that we plan will turn out as what we want. I have prepared a new pair of shoes and baju kurung readily ironed for today's Raya party but in the end I didn't go. I felt very tired and no mood at all. Maybe because of period. The worse thing, my room has been attacked with ladybirds. I have never seen ladybirds as these many before. At first, I wanted to show to Vanita how beautiful they are because they are big, red colour with black spots which is different with the one that I used to catch when I was young. However, Vanita was shocked to see they were a lot in my room and she screamed. I got scared too out of sudden. Lucia's room was beeing attacked too. So the two of us quickly made a move by using the rulers and tissues to get rid of the ladybirds. I really have no idea where they come from. But as far that I know, certain ladybirds are poisonous. My room is cleaned from the ladybirds now. I feel glad. I had a long nap and now feel better.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment