Down to Earth






Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix

Dear Bloggy,

Again I went to watch a movie last night at LT1 with Ema. But she came in half hour late. It was a Harry Potter latest movie based on the fifth Harry Potter's series. The movie was ok but not as what I've imagined it should be. So, I was a little disappointed because firstly, they changed the story a bit which I think JK Rowling's idea was so much better; secondly, it seems like they cut a lot of the story plots and in the end I felt that the movie was fake! Also, the movie impact was not that as good as the previous movies. Overall, I think Goblet of Fire showed the best gimic. However, similar with Vanita's opinion, the fighting scene was the best and that turned out well as what JK Rowling has expressed in her book. I was complaining to Ema that I'm not satisfy with the movie. Ema agreed with me. In the end we ended talking about the philosphy and forgot about Harry Potter.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment