Down to Earth






Goodbye Nemo: 2008. 4. 15-2008.5.11

Dear Bloggy,

Nothing much to say today. Just some sad news. My beloved Nemo just died :(
Feel a little sad. Oh, well what to do. Probably, he was shocked or injured because of the fall yesterday. I have no idea when did he died today. But around 5.00pm I checked him and can't see any heart beat anymore. He looked really paled. Goodbye Nemo. huhuhu.

P/S: I don't want to have tadpole anymore. I want a cat. =D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12 May 2008 at 16:23, Blogger Windchaser said...

poor nemo. i'm so sorry for him. maybe get a tougher animal as a pet next time. the one that can survive falls, fluctuating temperatures, starvation etc.    



At 12 May 2008 at 21:08, Blogger Sakura said...

huhu...yeah true2...but I think it's fault as well that he got injured the day before he died. He still a baby though.    



» Post a Comment