Down to Earth






Active day

Dear Bloggy,

Most parts of my body are aching. I had a very active day today. I woke up at 6am and did some household things. Then chatted with him. hehehe. See, he drew me this:



Kawaii ne... :)

Later in the afternoon went town with Chiung Hui. After the exam, seriously my appetite for shopping just rise up. Yesterday only, I spent like GBP 50 in Dorothy Perkin and New Look and today in Esprit for GBP 30 (Woot?!). Bought 3 jeans, a top and a skirt. I even got a new pair of sunglasses. In the late afternoon, Chiung Hui and me went to play basketball as he just bought a new ball from town. He taught me how to jump and consistently pushed me to practice the jumping. Wah! Very tired! And now, I really have no idea what should I do. I planned to make a long term planning for my disertation but seriously too exausted. Probably I shoud lie on my bed now.

By the way, my tadpole which I named Nemo almost died just now. I wanted to change the water for Nemo and almost throw him away in the sink. Luckily Wang Wen was there to helped and safe him. Relief as I was panicked. Now I can see Nemo is swimming around in the bottle happily :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment