Down to Earth






Enjoying the Warm Spring

Dear Bloggy,

I woke up at 8am, took shower and concentrated on my International Sales essay. As I've promised Ema that I will do my work then later at 3pm we went out for walking. It was a great warm and sunny day. I would say the best spring weather I ever had so far.



Ema said it was a waste if we didn't go out and I agreed with her. At 3.05pm, I met Ema at her flat and we walked down by the lake and make a huge round and I really have no idea where we were heading.







Then we stopped and sat watching a baseball friendly match (if Chiung Hui was there. He really likes baseball).




After that,we walked to Earlham Park towards the law school.



I showed Ema the secret garden hiden behind the law school.


This is my law school. Can you believe? It looks like an old mansion.


Road to the secret garden.

The lavender's leaf

We saw lots of lavender plants but there was no flowers bloom yet only the leaves. We picked the leaves and smell. Really soothing like the theraphy lavender smell.






Ema was telling lots and lots of stories about nature and her experience living in caravan etc. I really enjoyed listening to her amazing stories. She such an adventurous and lively person who loves peace and nature. Around 5pm, both of us started to feel hungry and as we have planned, we were planning to have tea break together at her place. Ema served me warm muffins with vanilla ice-cream. YUmmy!!! and also, I had rosy hibicus herbal tea. Nice :) Later, Ema's flatmates came into the kitchen, a KUwait guy (I can't remember his name) and Emily with her guitar. The Kuwait guy was telling us some stories about his experience of 13 years lived in war environment between Iraq and Kuwait. He looked sad and almost wanted to cry when he told us the stories. I was quiet and speechless, really dunno what to response. I could see the pain in his eyes. Emily then came over with her guitar asking Ema to teach her. Wow, I didn't know Ema knows how to play guitar. Well, she played few songs and sang.



I tried to play the guitar (Emily let me while waiting for Ema to take something from her room) but my hands were sucks. Seriously, the guitar class that I went was worthless because I can't remember at all. Oh my God.

My break time ended at 9pm. Yeah, I went back home at 9pm. It was really a nice day today. Happy!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 28 April 2008 at 23:41, Blogger Dr Viknesh Jayapalen said...

gosh... sounds like you had a glorious day! how fun.

you school looks amazing! its really looks like an ancient mansion. amazing pics too. maybe i should come visit!

vix    



At 29 April 2008 at 08:33, Blogger Sakura said...

Vicky Bro! How are you? Yeah you should come to Norwich. Always welcome you :) Just give me a ring.    



» Post a Comment