Down to Earth






New Pet

Dear Bloggy,

Can't sleep :(
I had a long nap this afternoon. I guess I have to wait till the subuh prayer.

I have a new pet. Guess what it is? hehe...Tadpoles! Can you believe it? ^_^
Chiung Hui brought 7 tadpoles from his lap for Wang Wen but I guess Wang Wen can't manage to keep them all and gave 4 tadpoles to me. Unfortunately, 3 of them have died :( I was sad. But anyway, the one which survived seems to grow up well and quite active. I got some pictures of the tadpoles 2 days back before they died.





Chiung Hui said those died will be food for the survivor. Wah! That means the survivor tadpole has so much food in stock hehe then I don't have to worry what it should eat.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10 May 2008 at 17:17, Blogger ElyanaAzhar said...

wah ernie...nanti boley berubah jadik putera ensem tuh...jaga bebaek tau...hik hik    



At 10 May 2008 at 19:52, Blogger Sakura said...

yana mmg pandai. tula tgh tunggu dia besar jd katak. blh kiss. haha    



» Post a Comment