Down to Earth






Cornflakes Cookies

Dear Bloggy,

An extra post for today. I'm supposed to do revision right? But my heart was not into it instead I went down to the kitchen and started making cookies! So here the results:


I have messed up the table!


Baked Cookies. Yummy! It is you know.


Wang Wen can't stop eating them.

Right, now I've got mood to study. Jia You!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3 May 2008 at 05:24, Blogger le-tegra said...

hey ernie!

long time didnt hear from you. how have you been doing?

btw your cookies looks tempting..

cheers,    



At 3 May 2008 at 08:42, Blogger Sakura said...

hey kevin!

I'm fine thanks. yeah, long time didnt hear from you too. how are you?

hehe thanks for d compliment

;)    



At 3 May 2008 at 18:02, Blogger le-tegra said...

yeah im fine.

guess what! im going to study in another 2 months time. doing a part time degree which gonna take me another 3 years.

hows ur study?

cheers,    



At 3 May 2008 at 23:36, Blogger Sakura said...

Hi again Kevin!

Good to hear that! Why are you doing another degree? Hows your work going? MY studies are fine, i hope. After all the suffering I had last 2 months, I guess I'm better now :) When are you coming back to Msia? We should gather again.    



At 4 May 2008 at 06:43, Blogger le-tegra said...

hey ernie!

no i dont have a degree yet. im just a diploma holder at the moment and im pursuing into a different field which is business analytics. its kinda new in spore so i hope this course of study will be relevant to the economy here.

my work is fine. listening to many weird stories that makes me feel like, hey, im glad i didnt have to go through all the things that my students been through.

i dont know when ill be back to msia again. hopefully at the end of the year and maybe during xmas again. how about you? yeah we should have a gathering sometime.

remember who is chiew mei, mei yin and hui huang? they are in spore too. we just met up a couple of days ago and we heard that ghe seng is in spore too. so when you come here, we will have a gathering here too.

hear from you again.

cheers,
kelv    



At 4 May 2008 at 13:29, Blogger Sakura said...

Oh my God why everyone is running to S'pore. Yes, of course I remember them. Maybe I should come over to S'pore then and meet you guys. Are they all working there?

I'm coming back home this Sept for good. Then I'm planning to work for a year and hopefully come back here for Phd. But I need to find some scholarship here and get a part time job to support myself. Really dont want to rely on Governtment's money anymore. Tight up!

I will contact you when I get back and have settle down a bit.

Take care kelvin :) and pls send my regards to other smkttians who are in S'pore. Tell mei yin I miss her.    



At 5 May 2008 at 17:05, Blogger ElyanaAzhar said...

ernie...sedapnye cookies..rajin nye ernie buat cookis nih...nanti next time ada buat cookies bawak laa pi salsa tau..leh party cookies pastuh..hik hik...    



At 5 May 2008 at 19:27, Blogger Sakura said...

eh blh je. suke sgt :) tettt (gaya korang) kenape sejak akhir2 ni tak nampak korang bersalsa? busy sgt ke? miss hang out dgn korang la. lps international nite dh cam x sgt lpk dgn korang.    



At 6 May 2008 at 03:37, Blogger Purple Martini said...

Looks real ultra yummy! Could you please FedEx some over to Singapore? *grin*    



At 6 May 2008 at 08:36, Blogger Sakura said...

LOL ^_^ maybe i'll give you the recipe. (grin)    



» Post a Comment