Down to Earth






Friday Night

Dear Bloggy,

An unexpected invitation by Ema today. She invited me to watch movie with her and we had dinner together before the movie at 7.30pm. I cooked Roti Jala with Vegetables curry because Ema is vegetarian. She eats egg though as her meat. She said the meal was nice and I was pleased as that was the first time I made vegetables curry.

We watched a british film which I'm not sure whats the title but it was an interesting movie. I think the film was shot in London and Russia. It was mix of sad and thriller elements in it. The killing part was really disgusting and I saw man naked 100% for the first time in that movie. Crazy lah...

Anyway, I had fun this evening. Tomorrow, Ema and me are planning to have tea break together. I'm going to make cucur for her.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment