Down to Earth






Yesterday and Today

Dear Bloggy,

Nothing much. Just want to share thoughts and what I've done yesterday and today. I have submitted my essay on International Sales Law yesterday and I found out that I was the fourth person to hand in so felt very please. Also, I made 'pengat pisang' for myself and Wang Wen as she has promised to write at least 1000 words for her essay (actually she didn't but nvm).



Started to choose question for the Competition Law in Global Economy exam and life is getting so boring. Sigh...

Today, this afternoon, went for swimming. I made 30laps which equal to 750m. Sigh... didn't pass my target for 1000m. When I got back home, I was exausted and took 3 hours nap. Seriouly tired. Now I'm ok. What I'm going to do now is just revision and more revision. Sigh... life indeed is getting boring.

Oh ya, something that I need to clarify about my previous post on "The Quran: It's a book of law". There was one part I mentioned about wearing scarf. Well, I think I have to make some research and clarify that statement because probably I might get it wrong. Not now of course. Too busy. Will keep that for later post.

P/S: Really hope miracle to happen soon.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5 May 2008 at 11:07, Blogger alang said...

somehow i think that pengat pisang doesnt look like pengat pisang la. Bukan ke sepatutnyer pengat pisang should have brown color? u can add the brown sugar, together with the santan, and possibly find daun pandan. mixed them together and lastly add pisang..voila! u get urself a pengat pisang. hehehe :D    



At 5 May 2008 at 13:01, Blogger Sakura said...

yes, i know. But at the time I just what I have. White sugar pun sedap jugak =P    



At 10 May 2008 at 12:45, Blogger PingganRahangRaksasa said...

30 laps wa tere nya!

.pel.    



» Post a Comment