Down to Earth






A 'sonnet' for me?

Dear Bloggy,

Someone made me a 'sonnet' expressing his feelings. So nice and sweet :) I was blushed seriously but remained cool. Here the sonnet goes:

Can’t close my lid down shut
Contained by this coop up cloud
Lying alone in the darkness shroud,
My heart's aching, crying loud
She came crashing out of nowhere
Leave me without a breath to spare
She shines with might and glare
And all I could do is just stared
To feel the warmth but I don’t dare
Yet still I chase for all I care
She’s too far, far away
But I’m here counting days
She'd turn the colour from grey
For each second chanting the pray
Pray that she'd here to stay
So it will be bright all day
Is she the one I long craved?
But maybe I’m not that brave
And the time she gave
I don’t want to waste
Maybe I should be in haste


Thank you to that person :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment