Down to Earth






Randomly

Dear Bloggy,

I am at the library now while writing this. Been reading the Regulation 2003. It's part of my proposal reading lists. Thankfully that I've got an idea on my proposal. I'm going to concentrate in Modernisation Regulation, the impact on Britain. Dr. Arianna said it was a brilliant idea and she's been giving all sorts of tips. Also, I just knew that she had a paper on it which a good thing for me to take as a reference material. I've also emailed Pinar Akman about my idea. Actually, I thought I could meet her around this week before I submit my proposal next week. Unfortunately, she will be away by tomorrow so will see her next Monday. Still, I have enough time to make the preparation before meeting her.

Crazy thing happened today. Before I called my sister, I called him. My purpose was to make sure that he didn't change his number, I mean of course I still want to keep in touch with him. Suddenly, he picked up the phone. I was shocked and it took me few seconds to say "hello" to him while he have said many times. Well, the conversation was hmm I should say cold. We didn't talk that much and in fact, I really have no idea what should I ask and say. Because I was thinking if I ask too much he might think I'm very busybody. I mean hello, I'm no more his girlfriend. If I talk too much, he might think I'm annoying and what the hell he should know about me and my stories. Hello again, I'm no more his girlfriend. So, I was a litte shy because have no idea how to act (though the conversation was on the phone, feel like he was watching me). Should I act as a friend or as an ex-girlfriend. I'm confused!
Anyway, after the conversation, I'm thinking of not making a call at all after this. I think it won't work, I mean for me to act as a friend. Probably, it's better for me to just email him when I miss him. That would be better.

All right, enough of resting. Must get back to work. Gambate kudasai!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment