Down to Earth






Just Feel Like Writing

Dear Bloggy,

Good morning. I woke up quite early today because yesterday I was really tired, reading too much and slept at around 10 o'clock. I'm quite tense right now. You know as usual when you have a dateline of an assignment, this always happen. I'm actually can't wait to submit my proposal, go to Liverpool and go back to Malaysia. Feels like just wanna have some break from studying.

At the same time, I think I'm still thinking of him. I've stop emailing, messaging and even calling him. I miss him, what should I do? Sigh...Really really hope that I could get over all this trauma and hassle. I'm really tired of meeting the same kinda guys who don't know how to appreciate girls, probably don't know how to appreciate me =P

Adios now, more reading to be done. Grrr...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment