Down to Earth






International Night 2008

Dear Bloggy,

Yesterday, there was an earth quake. I was terrified thinking that the shaking was caused by the magic from the Harry Potter:Half Blood Prince book that I was reading as my bedtime story. Well, of course it was not. It was a light earth quake which last for around 30 seconds. According to the Times UK news, it was the biggest tremor so far UK had ever experience. The news also said that there was no injuries and only damages. Thank God!

Last night too, I had an International Night 2008. It was a great event I should say. The Malaysian Student Society performed a Malay Wedding Ceremony as I've mentioned before. Marina and me were the MC representing Malaysia. I didn't feel nervous at all but has no idea what we were talking about because in the end we didn't use the script that Marina has made for us. It was all spontaneous but I felt that I was really bad. Anyway, I'm glad that Marina and the others were happy with the performance though honestly, I'm not that satisfy myself because I've used to perform before. The good thing was it showed how much effort and cooperation the Malaysian in Norwich have made. Well done to them!




Anyway, I couldn't sleep. I miss him a lot but I dare not call or email him because I'm scared that in the end I will hurt myself. I think I still love him and how I wish I could say that and how I wish he knew that. I wonder what will happen to the love I preserve as time flies? Hmmm...

P/S: I also miss Zul, Ijam and Usop's photography skills. The cameraman in Norwich is lousy.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8 March 2008 at 22:23, Blogger Windchaser said...

dear sakura,

haih. i don't know what to advise you concerning your love live cause my experience not as rich as yours. i just hope that it's not causing too much of a strain on you.

about cheshire oaks, i'll ask my friends first. cause both of them haven't been there yet. and they'll definitely be here on saturday till sunday. so, most probably.    



At 9 March 2008 at 19:26, Blogger Sakura said...

Hi noreen. Thanks :) it's ok i'm getting better. I must try to move on and leave the past.    



» Post a Comment