Down to Earth






Hi again Liverpool

Dear Bloggy,

I'm back to Liverpool again. This time as a visitor. 3 years have passed and Liverpool today has changed alot. How I wish now to do PHD here. huhuhu. The University is getting bigger, the town is getting prettier and cleaner. Plus, I heard that the old Anfield stadium will be knocked down cos there is a new stadium which not yet completed. I've took few pictures and quite excited to show to Yussry and others about the new changes. At the moment I've got not enough time to edit all the pictures to post it in my blog. Probably will do that after I come back from Malaysia.

Talking about Malaysia, yesterday I attended the Liverpool Malaysian Night 2008. It was awesome. If I were asked to give them rating, I would say 7 out of 10. This year play was short but nice, I really enjoy it alot. It was about the untold legend of Jebat and Hang Li Po. I wish Yussry was here to see it. It's really really good and the play reminds me of those play I used to join during the KMYS days. Oh, how I miss my friends from KMYS. If only the LMN group wishes to sell the cd of yesterday play, I'm going to buy it. Seriously. Anyway, pictures will be posted soon in this blog.

P/S: Just ignore any gramatical error in this post. I was really tired when writing this cos just came back from shopping in Cheshire Oak. zzzz...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 24 March 2008 at 12:46, Blogger Windchaser said...

good to see you again sakura. realised how fast time flies. the other day, my friend super shopaholic...more hebat than your group. haih....hope that you're back safely. have a great easter holiday.    



At 26 March 2008 at 23:16, Blogger Sakura said...

LOL...nothing much to buy la in cheshire oak. Maybe because the sales not that attractive.    



» Post a Comment