Down to Earth






15 days away

Dear Bloggy,

I'm back home in UK! Feel very happy, because Malaysia is too HOT. I can't stand it although I went to Genting Highlands, it's still not the same. So 15 days I've been away right? Where have I been? Well, I went to Liverpool to visit my friends and at the same time attended the Liverpool Malaysian Night 2008. Then, went back home to Malaysia, met some of my old and best friends. Spent my time with families especially my newborn nephew and my current favourite, Ammar Haqem. Really miss him a lot!!! He's like my teddy bear.

Regarding, my relationship with him, seems like couldn't be helped. Anyway, I'm quite happy to be a single. Many of my friends are supporting me now. I'm not wrong, he's the one who's the loser!

Ok, as I am very super lazy to upload pictures, I've decided to create a slideshow instead which much faster and look nicer. The first set shows the pictures of the Liverpool Malaysian Night 2008, the second set shows the scenery of Liverpool and final set shows pictures taken in Malaysia. Hope those who read my blog will enjoy the slideshows.

SET 1: LIVERPOOL MALAYSIAN NIGHT 2008



SET 2: LIVERPOOL TODAY



SET 3: A WEEK IN MALAYSIA

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 28 March 2008 at 23:15, Blogger Windchaser said...

i'm so jealous!!! want to go back as well!!! the last time i stepped into genting was 2 years ago i think. haih. i went shopping in town yesterday. spent so much and bought so much. hahaha. need to save up to pay accommodation now.    



At 8 April 2008 at 08:16, Blogger Sakura said...

dont be jealous. should spend all your time in uk as much as you can. malaysia is so HOT you know. a week there, i already miss the weather in the UK.    



» Post a Comment