Down to Earth






May Uncle Raj rest in peace

Dear Bloggy,

Everything was so shocking! Firstly, I got a bad news that the Perlis Ama has passed away. Well, that didn't create any impact on me. Then, suddenly another bad news appeared. Uncle Raj has passed away?! I was very shocked because it was just last few weeks I spoke to him on the phone and didn't expect that that conversation was the last one. Sadly, the day he died was the day I sent the Christmas card addressed to him. I was very confident that next year after my graduation I would definitely meet him and will tell him lots of stories about my life. However, it seems God can't wait to have him by His side. I think I'm going to miss him. He was the only person who always had a confidence in me with whatever I do; where everyone against and argued about my courage. I can still remember his weak voice on the phone saying that he was very happy and proud of me. One thing I regretted for not telling him was that there was one time when I seldom visit him and one day we met at the bus station; he was going to KL. He asked me whether I still remember him. I said no I don't but actually I do remember him; as the person who was loving and caring and he took care of me when I was young. I do remember that but I didn't mention that to him. Now, I wish he knew about it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5 December 2007 at 05:33, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

dik,

have courage.. anyway, good luck in your coming exams (9 dec)    



» Post a Comment