Down to Earth






Happy Birthday, Vanita!

Dear Bloggy,

It has been a long time. I almost forgot that I've a blog. I kept forgetting to update my current life here and in the end November is almost end. Anyway, yesterday was Vanita's birthday. All of us (residents of Orwell Close, Flat 5) were trying our best to make everything so suprise. However, that didn't quite work because Vanita seems to know what we were doing. Although the surprising project did not quite work, she looked very happy with the cake and everything. We bought a card (which she hasn't look at it cos we hide it in her food locker, hopefully she'll see it by today) and a fudge cake. Check out the picture of the cake. Isn't it lovely with the alphabetic candles (which I bought in town).


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 29 November 2007 at 11:26, Blogger Life is about taking risk :) said...

happy birthday vanita    



» Post a Comment