Down to Earth






Conference

Dear Bloggy,

Attending conference is not something new to those who are called academics. And thats what I am trying to do right now. Attending more and more conferences especially which got to do with my area of expertise. Last Thursday, I attended my first conference in Malaysia. It was a half-day conference organized by UIAM on Competition Law & Policy. I was glad that one of the UIAM lecturers invited me and glad to see there is a group of academics who have the same area of interest as me. The presentations were conducted my local and overseas academics which meant to introduce and promoting Competition Law in Malaysia. Now I can see clearer where Malaysia stands in implenting its own Competition Law & Policy where now they (the Ministry) have started to draft the FTA (Fair Trade Act) since 1990s. However, I still think that Malaysia is in an infant stage where there are more to learn from other countries who have more experience in Competition Law. Anyway, the conference has gave me some ideas what I'm going to write in the future. It's really worth it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment