Down to Earth






Dungun oh Dungun

Dear Bloggy,

I just came back from Dungun, Terengganu. It is a place where I am going to work soon. The first time I came there, what catch my heart is the blue sea. Just imagine every day when you come out from the office all you see is the deep blue sea. Wah, amazing. I was there for house hunting. The city is very small and really 'hulu'. No shopping complex and there are only few shops and a one 'pasaraya'. The worst thing is the residential areas are terrible. Although the town is clean but I do not really understand why the residential areas are dirty and are not well maintained. Bushes every where, roads have many holes and buildings cracked. My God! I was a little bit down yesterday.

However, today a coordinator from UITM Dungun called me and informed that there are two young lecturers need a housemate. So, I was delighted by the infos.

Ok, wish me luck!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment