Down to Earth






Tagged by Shadni

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
From my past experience, I get so angry and upset. If he keeps lying to me, I will seek for the truth and fire him back. Then I will let him go.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Hmm... I think I don't really have a dream. All I want in my life is happiness and relaxation.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Oh, it's my 4th ex-boyfriend's butt!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Well, I don't know la. Probably get a jaguar for myself because it's my dream car. Other than that, shopping as much as I want and go travelling around the world.

5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
Nope. It feels weird and I'll get confuse whether I should act as a lover or a best friend with him.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Huh? can't it be both? But I do feel bless if someone love me.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I think it depends on what God say. You know sometimes why do I have to waste time to wait for someone who is not meant for me or doesn't love me but only me love him very much. "Love breaks and love divides", it's life.


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Oh, kumbang bukannya satu so I don't have intention to fight unless I know that he likes me too.

9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
Happiness and forgiveness.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Huh?!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hmm... Married! With 2 kids at least. Has my own career (I wish I am a full-time housewife) and home.


12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Oh, nothing because I was bored and thanks to this tag for giving me a task.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Well, she was my ex-schoolmate. Honestly, I don't really know her very well in person (how I wish I know) but just know her from her writings. I guess she must be a kind and nice person.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. I prefer having big happy family rather than having lots of heartless property.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Text him and then go to the toilet!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I wish I can but I'm not perfect. Sometimes, I do need a room for myself.


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I never had this kinda experience before. But I guess I will choose the one that I feel can be trusted and attached to me more.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Yes, I will definitely forgive that person but definitely can't forget. It's normal la. Once bitten twice shy.

19. Is there a relationship that you regret working hard for it?
Yeah I think there is one. It's my 4th relationship because the person betrayed me. However, on the bright side, I learnt a lot from this relationship. Makes me mature in choosing man.

20. Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?
Erk...I guess so. I mean I've done this before like leaving my family behind for further studies in overseas.

I tag these people: Noreen, Ifan, Kelvin, Vanita and Reena
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment